Are you socially minded and research-savvy? Join our internship program!
- We love our interns.
- We love listening to their perspectives and the way they see the world.
- We love helping them hone their skills as they learn about what it takes to make a documentary film.
- We also love hearing about all of their adventures after they leave us to pursue their dreams.
- Which is why we would love to meet you!
Aubin Pictures is seeking interns, available at least 15 hours per week, to assist with outreach and research for our documentary projects, social media, and marketing, as well as general office tasks. Our internships offer the opportunity to build your strengths, skills, and interests into the daily operations of a small nonprofit documentary film company. A transportation stipend is provided, additional compensation may be available.
Our ideal candidate is motivated, creative and hardworking, with an interest in social justice, arts, culture, and filmmaking.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY, YOU MIGHT BE…
- Assisting in fundraising/grant writing efforts for our current project
- Contributing to web content and design for our project and organizational webpages
- Corresponding with festivals and licensors
- Updating social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Shipping items like DVDs, books and other materials for our office and online store
- Data entry and correspondence regarding marketing and promotion of our film projects
- Editing and transcribing archival and production footage
- Errand-running, including post office mailing, office supplies, etc.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To apply, please email a resume and brief letter explaining your interests to Laura Pilloni at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your days/hours of availability, and if you seem like a good fit we will contact you to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!